Civic Type R - Engineer Talk
Honda engineers face the near-impossible goal of developing a new era Civic Type R that retains the racing car sharpness of its predecessors, while handling with complete confidence on any road surface, at any speed range.
01. Knowing, Experiencing the Type R's Intense Driving Pleasure
02. "Good" Not Good Enough: Type R Needs to be "Exciting"
03. Pursuing Ultimate Handling: Better Than Any Previous Type R
04. The Ability to Adapt to Any Scene
05. Manual Transmission Easy Enough for Anyone
06. Carrying on the Type R Drivability Tradition
07. Braking Performance Worthy of the Type R Badge
08. Every Shape Stylish and Aerodynamically Motivated
09. Lively Engine Sound for the Occupants, When Needed