September 3, 2019 - Honda announced that it will hold its “Honda Racing THANKS DAY 2019” event at Twin Ring Motegi in Tochigi on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Honda Racing THANKS DAY, being held for the 12th time, is an event at which Honda, in its 60th year since first racing in the World Grand Prix and now competing in various two- and four-wheel categories including the premier classes, shows its appreciation to all of its motorsports fans.
Cal Crutchlow and Takaaki Nakagami will be at the event representing Honda’s participation in the premier class of motorcycle racing, the FIM*1 MotoGP World Championship (MotoGP). From the pinnacle of automobile racing, FIA*2 Formula One World Championship, Daniil Kvyat and Alexander Albon will demonstrate their skills on the track in their Formula One cars. Honda is preparing a wide range of events, bringing Honda race riders and drivers together from various categories both international and domestic, for a thoroughly entertaining day.
Admission is free of charge*3, similar to last year.
Program schedule and details will be updated on the following website:
Honda Racing THANKS DAY 2019
- *1Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme
- *2Fédération Internationale de lʼAutomobile
- *3Visitors will require entrance passes., which can be downloaded from the Twin Ring Motegi website:
Parking fees apply for visitors arriving by car.
- Opening ceremony with riders, drivers and team managers
- Demonstration runs by Honda sport cars and racing machines
- Talk shows with world-class riders and drivers
- Passenger rides on the circuit
- Trial bike demonstration
- Kart races and motorcycle races by Honda riders and drivers
- Autograph sessions with Honda riders and drivers
- Live streaming of major attractions
Honda riders and drivers at the event (provisional)
FIM MotoGP World Championship (MotoGP)
|LCR Honda CASTROL
|LCR Honda IDEMITSU
FIM Endurance World Championship (EWC)
|F.C.C. TSR Honda France
||Mike Di Meglio
MFJ*4 All Japan Road Race Championship (JRR) JSB1000 class
|KYB MORIWAKI RACING
|MuSASHi RT HARC-PRO.Honda
FIA Formula One World Championship (F1)
|Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda||#26||Daniil Kvyat|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing||#23||Alexander Albon
IndyCar Series (Indy)
|Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing
SUPER GT Series (SGT) GT500 class
|KEIHIN REAL RACING
|Modulo Nakajima Racing
Super Formula Championship (SF)
|DOCOMO TEAM DANDELION RACING
|B-Max Racing with motopark
|TCS NAKAJIMA RACING
This list of Honda riders and drivers is provisional, and may change without prior notice.
For the latest information, visit the Honda Racing THANKS DAY 2019 website.
- *4Motorcycle Federation of Japan