Heritages of Challenges
- The Changing Faces of the Honda CR From the 1973 Elsinore through the RC250 and the CR500 to the CRF450R, check out how Honda's motocross winners have evolved.
- Honda Heritage at the Isle of Man TT Honda celebrated at last year’s Isle of Man TT, as 2019 marked the Japanese manufacturer's 60th anniversary racing at the event. In 1959 – five years after his initial visit - Soichiro Honda returned to the TT races with a full racing team. Since its first race, Honda has amassed a total of 183 wins across all classes at the TT.
Honda Racing THANKS DAY 2017
Super Cub 100 Million Memorial Race Honda riders and drivers with MotoGP champion Marc Márquez ride Honda Super Cub at the exhibition match in 2017 for celebrating Super Cub 100 million units in production. The narration in the video is in Japanese.
- RC213V - Engineers Talk Some say this is a common topic among bike enthusiasts. But Honda still doggedly pursues bikes that are easy to ride. Not only for its production bikes, but for the RC213V MotoGP machine. What is the ultimate in “ease of riding” Honda upholds and pursue s, and what is its future?
- Completion of Suzuka Circuit / 1962 "I want to have a venue for motor racing. Automobiles cannot be improved if they are not put through their paces on the racing circuit."
- Entry to Champ Car Racing Michihiro Asaka, who saw his first Indy 500 race in 1987, was deeply inspired by what he had witnessed. He had never seen a race on an oval course such as the Indy 500, where machines fly at more than 350 km per hour.
- The Oval Piston Engine Honda returned to the 500 cc class of the World Motorcycle Grand Prix series in 1979, following a twelve-year hiatus. The machine they had developed for their comeback was the NR500, powered by a four-stroke, DOHC V-four engine.
- Declaring Entry in the Isle of Man TT Races On January 13, 1954, a party of three Japanese staff set off from Haneda Airport in Tokyo, bound for Brazil. Leading up to the Isle of Man TT Race, the first overseas race challenge taken up by a Japanese rider on a Japanese motorcycle was the São Paulo City fourth centennial celebration international motor race.
- The Birth of Twin Ring Motegi August 1997 marked the opening of Honda's Twin Ring Motegi venue in Tochigi Prefecture. It was the world's first racing venue complete with an oval super speedway and a road racing track.
- Honda Origins - The Manga Episode from Honda's founding. Providing insight into Honda's philosophy, passion and origins.
Honda Racing 60th Anniversary
- Honda's 60th anniversary of racing Since its beginning, Honda has strived to reach the pinnacle in its motorsports challenges.
- 60 Years of World Championship Racing Honda celebrated the 60th anniversary of its participation in motorcycle World Championship racing
- 60th Anniversary Celebrations at Honda Racing Thanks Day 2019 60 years after Honda first entered World Championship racing the company celebrated its 10th Honda Racing Thanks Day with over 17,000 fans at Twin Ring Motegi
Honda Collection Hall
- Honda Collection Hall Legendary Machine Running Test 2019 Legendary machine running test 2019 with MP4/4 (F1), RC142 (WGP) and RC181 (WGP) by Honda Collection Hall.
- Video "Marc Márquez visits Honda Collection Hall" MotoGP champion, Marc Márquez [Repsol Honda Team] visits Honda Collection Hall, the museum in Japan.
- Honda Collection Hall Virtual Tour About 300 vehicles such as Honda's commercial 2-wheel and 4-wheeled vehicles, general purpose products and racing machines are exhibited in Twin Ring Motegi, Japan. Please visit us when the corona virus has been eradicated.
- Honda 60th Anniversary Special Event Honda legends visited Honda Collection Hall in 2019.
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 Review Here are the best bits from a memorable Goodwood Festival of Speed for Honda.
- Honda Cars and Bikes at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 Flocks of Goodwood and Honda customers alike, flooded the motorsport infused stand to peruse and interact with our iconic two and four wheeled racing machinery.
- Honda’s First F1 Chapter Soichiro Honda believed in the beauty of dreams. And no sooner had his company’s motorcycles won World Championships in 1961 and 1962, than his mind turned towards conquest in another sport: Formula One.
- Takuma Sato Talks about Victory of Honda F1 Takuma Sato the 2017 Indy 500 winner talks about his impression of the Honda F1's victory in 2019.
- Satoru Nakajima Talks about His F1 Debut Satoru Nakajima, the first Japanese driver to compete in F1, talks about his F1 debut in 1980's.
- Formula One Entry: The Second Phase The year 1983 marked Honda's return to the World Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit. During this second phase in its Formula 1 history, Honda decided it would remain a supplier of engines.
- Powered By Honda | Honda Racing F1 Powered by our people, our passion and pride. Powering four cars, four drivers and two teams. Powering one goal.
- Takuma Sato Talks about His F1 Debut Takuma Sato had some stories times during his F1 career - and he's here to talk through them all on the latest episode of our podcast.
- Satoru Nakajima Talks about Soichiro Honda Satoru Nakajima, the first Japanese driver to compete in F1, talks about some memories in his carreer.
- European Endurance Racing: The History of Invincible Honda The European Endurance Championship series is the predecessor to the FIM EWC series. In the 1970’s, Honda won both the riders and the constructors titles for four consecutive years. The team was so strong, it was known as “the invincible.”
- Heroes at Home - 2019 Suzuka 8 Hours Red Bull Honda ended the 2019 Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Race on the podium in third place, while F.C.C. TSR Honda France narrowly missed out on retaining the Endurance World Championship title, finishing fourth in the race to take second in the world standings.