2012 Fit EV
The Fit EV, an all-electric vehicle, is based on the Fit hatchback and is a part of the company's diverse portfolio of alternative fuel vehicles. Honda began leasing the 123 city-mile per charge battery electric commuter vehicle to its U.S. customers, and to local governments and businesses in Japan in 2012.
- Excellent energy consumption performance such as the AC energy consumption rate of 106 Wh/km and EV range per charge of 225 km (both measured in JC08 mode)
- Newly-developed electric servo brake system significantly increases energy regeneration
- Compact and high-output drive motor
- High output leading to dynamic acceleration performance with maximum output of 92 kW and maximum torque of 256 N•m
- Three-mode drive system
- Lithium-ion battery with excellent durability and safety