Honda Collection Hall
“Machines never lie.Success will always come if they’re really good.So let’s show the world what we’ve done. Then they can see the real Honda!”- Our founder Soichiro Honda’s words inspired us to establish the Honda Collection Hall.
All the machines on display here embody the dreams and passion of not only the people who founded Honda, but also everyone who has ever used and come to love a Honda product. We hope you will enjoy the many photos and episodes displayed here in conjunction with the machines that represent “the real Honda.”
This guide is a multilingual localization application designed to translate Japanese and English explanations in the Honda Collection Hall into a designated language. Translation services are also available for the video featured in the exhibition "Honda : The Locus of Dreams and Challenges" on the 1st floor.
Compatible languages: Chinese, Thai, English, Japanese
- English subtitles are available for the video featured in the exhibition "Honda : The Locus of Dreams and Challenges" on the 1st floor.
- Some explanations are not supported.
- Operation is limited to 10 hours from time of check-in.
- Explanations are available in English and Japanese however please be aware that this content will by identical to the explanation featured in the Honda Collection Hall.
3F Racing Motorcycles and Racing Cars
Aim to Be the Best in the World
Honda has honed its technology in a world of races. The 3rd floor exhibition area introduces the history of Honda’s spirit of challenge in pursuit of excellence in motor sports.
2F Motorcycles, Automobile and Power Products
Create Products That Serve People
Beginning with the original bicycle engine, exhibits on the 2nd floor trace the progress of Honda manufactureing with displays of actual products that have been loved for generations.
Honda The Locus of Dreams and Challenges
Following the footsteps and ideas of Honda founders Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa, this exhibition illustrates the trajectory of the company in its start-up period, when the seeds of dreams took root and blossomed, with goals realized in a way that closely matched a world then rapidly changing with the times.
You can also see videos and pictures, as well as read available books.
You can build an electric cart by yourself and go on a test drive.
You may find limited edition goods that are not available anywhere else!
TWIN RING MOTEGI MAP
By train and bus
- 100 min. by bus from the west exit of JR Utsunomiya Station
- 90 min. by bus from the north exit of JR Mito Station
- 20 min. by bus from Motegi Station (Mooka Tetsudo)
By train and bus
- 90 min. from Utsunomiya or Kanuma interchanges on the Tohoku Expressway
- 40 min. from the Naka or Mito interchanges on the Joban Expressway
- 30 min. from the Mito-kita Smart interchange (ETC-equipped vehicles only):recommended!
- 70 min. from the Utsunomiya-Kaminokawa interchange, 50 min. from the Tomobe interchange, and 50 min. from the Mooka interchange on the Kita-kanto Expressway
*The roads are extremely crowded on days when events are held; please allow for extra travel time.
Admission and Parking Fees [tax included]
(Ages 15 and up)
|1,200 yen||600 yen||300 yen||1,000 yen||500 yen|
*National holidays and spring vacation, Golden Week, summer vacation, winter vacation; for details, see our website.
*Special event or race fees apply while special events or races are being held; please inquire for details. Please ask about group rates. Fees stated are totals, inclusive of tax.
For more information, contact Twin Ring Motegi
tel. +81(0)285-64-0001, 120-1, HIYAMA, MOTEGI-MACHI, HAGA-GUN, TOCHIGI 321-3597 JAPAN